ANAIS TANGIE | CEO & FOUNDER
My name is Anais Tangie, and I’m an experienced sustainable real estate development professional, owner’s/tenant’s representative, and marketing/events coordinator with a track record of delivering results for property owners, tenants and the community.
From 2010-2017 I was dedicated to my marquee project at SOCO and The OC Mix, a transformation of an underutilized 300,000 sf property into a regional culinary-driven community destination, with an emphasis on local tenants and driving sustainability into core operations. I worked closely with the property owners, Burnham USA Equities, to curate events, establish a compelling brand, and identify and support small business tenants, which contributed to:
I’m now expanding my services nationally and taking on Developments, Chefs, and complimentary concepts to create a sustainable shopping model of the future committed to catering to the surrounding community. Partners have been vetted and are the best in the business, giving clients a seamless consulting experience with the highest possible profitability. Current clients include:
MARKETING & EVENTS
• Coordinated weekly rotation of over 50 Gourmet Food Trucks, hosting a welcome station three times a week.
• Established partnerships with City of Costa Mesa, Costa Mesa Chamber of Commerce, Orange County Concierge Association, Chamber of Commerce, and Travel Costa Mesa.
• Managed all Marketing and Events, including directing five Vendors: PR/Media, Website Design and Management, Graphic Design, Print Promotions, Map and Directory designs and placements
• Directed marketing across five promotion platforms, tracking metrics, and delivering monthly reports: Mail Chimp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Website
• Managed multiple professional photography and videography shoots of tenants and the shopping center. Click here to see footage
• Ideated and Managed 390 community, civic, and culinary events, generating over 60,000 visitors, which resulted in hundreds of media features. Click here to see footage.
• Developed preliminary vision for transportation solutions to SOCO and The OC Mix, including bike share programs, hotel shuttle services, with daily onsite analysis, tracking visitor traffic patterns.
• Conceptualized a sustainable shopping center model, with low water usage and capture, sustainably sourced energy usage, reduced cardboard and food waste, environmentally friendly cleaning supplies, with preliminary studies for rooftop solar, and EV charging stations.
• Ran tenant meetings and organized agendas, working onsite to be available to resolve tenant and customer complaints.
• Monitored day-to-day traffic and trends, to give viable solutions and tenant options to Property Owners.
• Identified five tenants to join the SOCO and The OC Mix community, generating over $1M in leasable revenue, multiple James Beard Awards and Best Restaurant Awards, resulting in hundreds of media mentions. The most notable was a Gourmet Food Truck turned top ten restaurants in the Nation, as published by Food and Wine Magazine.
Acquired tenants include:
• Taco Maria
• The Mixing Glass
• St Patisserie
• Bistro Papillote